- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 12 individual graham cracker shells
- 1-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Prepare brownie batter according to package directions. Place graham cracker shells on a baking sheet and fill with brownie batter.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with moist crumbs. Immediately sprinkle with marshmallows and chocolate chips. Bake 3-5 minutes longer or until marshmallows are puffed and golden brown. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as S'more Tarts in Quick Cooking July/August 2001, p40
Reviews for S'more Tarts
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 29, 2011
"easy & fun to eat and make"