S'more Sandwich Cookies Recipe
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/4 cups King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1-1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 20 squares)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 24 to 28 large marshmallows
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg, milk and vanilla. Combine the flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking soda, salt and cinnamon; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- Place four cookies bottom side up on a microwave-safe plate; top each with a marshmallow. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 10-15 seconds or until marshmallows begin to puff (do not overcook). Top each with another cookie. Repeat. Yield: about 2 dozen.
Reviews for S'more Sandwich Cookies(10)
Sort By :
My family LOVED these cookies! I noticed that after I microwaved the bottom cookie with the marshmallow the chocolate started to melt and the cookie got a bit soggy. I figured out that once I place the second cookie on top, if I flipped the sandwich over to cool it helped with the mushiness.
I LOVE this recipe. The cookies are soft and wonderful, and the marshmallow is gooey and sticky. It's everything a great cookie should be! I have made this recipe multiple times, doubling and tripling the recipe, not only does it turn out consistently, but all the cookies disappear!
Wonderful little cookies. Made them for my son and his friends and they LOVED them!
This recipe is SO delicious and really quite simple!! I will definitely be making this one several times again!!
Takes some time to make, but the flavor is excellent! I make these for special occasions.
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Cookies >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Cookie Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cookie Recipes >
- Cookies >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grand Prize Winning Recipes >
- Sandwich Cookies >
- Simple Desserts >