S'more Parfaits Recipe
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate fudge or chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups coarsely crushed graham crackers (about 24 squares)
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 4 tablespoons miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1. In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
- 2. Spoon 3 tablespoons each into four parfait glasses. Layer each with 1/4 cup cracker crumbs, 3 tablespoons pudding, 1/4 cup marshmallows and 1 tablespoon chocolate chips. Top with the remaining pudding and crumbs. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
One parfait (prepared with fat-free milk and sugar-free chocolate pudding) equals 218 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 361 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2-1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.