S'more Parfaits Recipe
"Our son Jason loves s'mores and parfait desserts, so we combined them to create these treats," says Vonnie Oyer of Hubbard, Oregon. Crushed graham crackers, chocolate pudding, mini marshmallows and chips are layered into tall glasses for a pretty presentation.
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate fudge or chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups coarsely crushed graham crackers (about 24 squares)
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 4 tablespoons miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
- Spoon 3 tablespoons each into four parfait glasses. Layer each with 1/4 cup cracker crumbs, 3 tablespoons pudding, 1/4 cup marshmallows and 1 tablespoon chocolate chips. Top with the remaining pudding and crumbs. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as S'more Parfaits in Quick Cooking July/August 2002, p8
Reviews for S'more Parfaits
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 7, 2008
Reviewed Feb. 23, 2008
I did not have graham crackers so I used crushed shortbread cookies. It was SO easy to prepare with my 8 year old and we enjoyed it so much!