S'more Ice Cream Sandwiches
This cool treat from our Test Kitchen delivers the same classic taste of a toasty s'more, but you don't need a bonfire or roasting stick to enjoy it!
12-15 ServingsPrep: 35 min. + freezing
- Prepare, bake and cool Brownie for Ice Cream Sandwiches according to
- recipe directions. Cut brownie in half widthwise.
- Spread ice cream over one brownie half. Spread marshmallow creme over
- remaining brownie; place over ice cream, marshmallow side down.
- Cover and freeze for 2 hours or until firm.
- Cut into bars, squares or desired shapes. Dip sides of ice cream
- sandwiches in graham cracker crumbs. Wrap in plastic wrap. Freeze
- until serving. Yield: 12-15 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now