S'more Ice Cream Sandwiches Recipe
This cool ice cream sandwich treat delivers the same classic taste of a toasty s'more, but you don't need a bonfire or roasting stick to enjoy it! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- Brownie for Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 4 cups chocolate ice cream, softened
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- Graham cracker crumbs
- 1. Prepare, bake and cool Brownie for Ice Cream Sandwiches according to recipe directions. Cut brownie in half widthwise.
- 2. Spread ice cream over one brownie half. Spread marshmallow creme over remaining brownie; place over ice cream, marshmallow side down. Cover and freeze for 2 hours or until firm.
- 3. Cut into bars, squares or desired shapes. Dip sides of ice cream sandwiches in graham cracker crumbs. Wrap in plastic wrap. Freeze until serving. Yield: 12-15 servings.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC