S'more Ice Cream Pie Recipe
- 2/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2-1/2 cups rocky road ice cream, softened
- 2/3 cup marshmallow creme
- 3/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1. Preheat oven to 325°. In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a 7-in. pie plate coated with cooking spray. Bake 7-9 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- 2. Carefully spread ice cream into crust; freeze until firm. Spread marshmallow creme over ice cream. Top with marshmallows; gently press into creme. Cover and freeze 4 hours or overnight.
- 3. Just before serving, broil 6 in. from the heat for 1-2 minutes or until marshmallows are golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
1 piece: 467 calories, 21g fat (12g saturated fat), 54mg cholesterol, 221mg sodium, 68g carbohydrate (41g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for S'more Ice Cream Pie
"this pie was SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG OOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOO DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD"
"This pie was devine! Every one in my family. Then I made it again with half peanut butter half marshmallow cream to spread on the ice cream! LOOOOVVVEEEEDDD IT! Hope you like it!"
"Rated 5 stars as it is wrote. Great pie. Why add pecans to the crust? I have never seen a smore with pecans in it. Ridiculous."
"When making graham cracker crust, reduce the amount of crumbs by 1/4 cup. Add instead amixture of ground pecans."