S'more Ice Cream Pie Recipe
The next best thing to that classic campfire treat? Try this easy but elegant-looking freezer pie from our Test Kitchen. It melts in your mouth!
- 2/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2-1/2 cups rocky road ice cream, softened
- 2/3 cup marshmallow creme
- 3/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1. Preheat oven to 325°. In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a 7-in. pie plate coated with cooking spray. Bake 7-9 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- 2. Carefully spread ice cream into crust; freeze until firm. Spread marshmallow creme over ice cream. Top with marshmallows; gently press into creme. Cover and freeze 4 hours or overnight.
- 3. Just before serving, broil 6 in. from the heat for 1-2 minutes or until marshmallows are golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
1 piece equals 467 calories, 21 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 54 mg cholesterol, 221 mg sodium, 68 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for S'more Ice Cream Pie
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC