- 2/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2-1/2 cups rocky road ice cream, softened
- 2/3 cup marshmallow creme
- 3/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 325°. In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a 7-in. pie plate coated with cooking spray. Bake 7-9 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- Carefully spread ice cream into crust; freeze until firm. Spread marshmallow creme over ice cream. Top with marshmallows; gently press into creme. Cover and freeze 4 hours or overnight.
- Just before serving, broil 6 in. from the heat for 1-2 minutes or until marshmallows are golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for S'more Ice Cream Pie
Sort By :
This pie was devine! Every one in my family. Then I made it again with half peanut butter half marshmallow cream to spread on the ice cream! LOOOOVVVEEEEDDD IT! Hope you like it!
Rated 5 stars as it is wrote. Great pie. Why add pecans to the crust? I have never seen a smore with pecans in it. Ridiculous.
When making graham cracker crust, reduce the amount of crumbs by 1/4 cup. Add instead a
mixture of ground pecans.
More Recipe Collections
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Desserts for Two >
- Desserts Recipes For Two >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Graham Cracker Crust Pies >
- Homemade Pie Crust >
- Ice Cream Pies >
- Ice Cream Recipes >
- July 4th Desserts >
- July 4th Recipes >
- Kids Desserts >