I first tried these gooey morsels in a sixth-grade home economics class. My friends and I would eat each mouthwatering drop so fast, they didn't have time to chill. We still reminisce about these indoor s'mores served with tall glasses of cold milk and times spent together.—Diane Angell, Rockford, Illinois
- 4 cups Golden Grahams
- 1-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, combine the cereal and marshmallows; set aside. Place the chocolate chips, corn syrup and butter in a 1-qt. microwave-safe dish.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1-2 minutes or until smooth, stirring every 30 seconds. Stir in vanilla. Pour over cereal mixture and mix well. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Cool. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as S'more Drops in Quick Cooking September/October 2005, p33
Reviews for S'more Drops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review