S'More Clusters Recipe
- 6 milk chocolate candy bars (1.55 ounces each), broken into pieces
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 8 whole graham crackers, broken into bite-size pieces
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, toss chocolate and oil. Microwave, uncovered, at 50% power for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until chocolate is melted, stirring once. Stir in marshmallows and graham crackers. Spoon into paper-lined muffin cups (about 1/3 cup each). Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for S'More Clusters(3)
Sort By :
These are so easy to make and an abosolute crowd pleaser! I definitely recommend this recipe and plan on making it again.
I should have followed the recipe. I didn't have the 6 chocolate bars on hand, so I used 1.5 bags of chocolate chips. I also think I melted the chocolate too long. However, this was super easy, kid friendly, people friendly, and easy enough when molded into mini muffin pans.
A fun recipe to make. I did substitute Golden Grahams cereal for the graham crackers just because I was out of the crackers but had the cereal on hand. My kids & their friends loved it. Thanks for sharing!
More Recipe Collections
- Chocolate Cookie Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Cookie Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Desserts >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Quick Desserts >
- Quick Recipes >
- Simple Desserts >
- Simple Quick Recipes >