Our two sons love to help me break up the chocolate and graham crackers for these tasty treats-that way, they can tell their friends they made them! The chocolaty clusters taste just like s'mores, but without the gooey mess. It's difficult to eat just one.
- 6 milk chocolate candy bars (1.55 ounces each), broken into pieces
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 8 whole graham crackers, broken into bite-size pieces
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, toss chocolate and oil. Microwave, uncovered, at 50% power for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until chocolate is melted, stirring once. Stir in marshmallows and graham crackers. Spoon into paper-lined muffin cups (about 1/3 cup each). Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as S'More Clusters in Quick Cooking November/December 1998, p28
Reviews for S'More Clusters
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review