S'more Cheesecake Recipe
- 2-1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 36 squares)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup (6 ounces) miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon shortening
- 1. In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom and 1-3/4 in up the sides of a greased 10-in. springform pan; set aside.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, milk and vanilla until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low just until combined. Stir in chocolate chips and marshmallows. Pour over crust. Place on a baking sheet.
- 3. Bake at 325° for 40-45 minutes or until center is almost set. Sprinkle with marshmallows. Bake 4-6 minutes longer or until marshmallows are puffed.
- 4. Meanwhile, melt chocolate chips and shortening in a heavy saucepan or microwave; stir until smooth. Drizzle over marshmallows.
- 5. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12 servings.
1 slice: 486 calories, 27g fat (15g saturated fat), 106mg cholesterol, 292mg sodium, 57g carbohydrate (44g sugars, 2g fiber), 8g protein
Reviews for S'more Cheesecake
"This was delicious and tasted just like s'mores."
"A little too sweet, but very good!"
"I didn't think it tasted like cookie dough too much, it reminded me more of s'mores! I thought it was really easy to make. I mixed mini and regular sized chips and they all sank to the bottom while the marshmallows rose to the top. This caused the top to get lightly browned. I added chocolate chips with the marshmallows on top and broiled it until they were toasted. The cheesecake wasn't too dense or sweet. It tasted great and I would make it again."
"It did taste a lot like cookie dough, as another reviewer mentioned; but cookie dough is delicious. I was wondering if there would be enough chocolate flavor since it was not mixed throughout, the cheesecake, but it was sufficient and very good."
"It's a nice looking dessert but if you are hoping for it to taste like a s'more...you will be dissapointed. It tastes more like a cookie dough than a s'more."
"I have made this recipe a few times now and will again. It is a hit with my family and friends."
"My youngest daughter made this last year for our church youth group fundraiser. It sold in the auction for $85.00!!! I'd say it was a hit! She's making it again for this year's auction and my oldest daughter is making a peanut butter cup cheesecake. I'll let you know how that one does!"
"This was really delicious, everyone liked it! It had a very creamy texture."
"I brought this cheesecake to work and it just disappeared! One of my co-workers asked me to make it for her daughter's 4th birthday party too!"
"I am a cheesecake fanatic and this is one of the best. I have made it so many times. i use milk chocolate chips."
"I tried a makeover version of this recipe and it was FANTASTIC. Less-fat or fat-free cream cheese, fat-free sweetened condensed milk, and egg substitute. My co-workers have been pooling money for more!"
"I made this and brought to work as well....they all loved it and requested it once a week..haha. My hubby said it was great!! Thanks for a terrific recipe. :-)"
"This recipe is STELLAR! I made it for my co-workers and it was gone in a snap! However, instead of the listed ingredients, I used one 8 oz. package of fat-free cream cheese, one 8 oz. package of 1/3 less fat cream cheese, and fat-free sweetened condensed milk to lighten the load a little - and nobody believed me! A+++"