- marshmallows are puffed.
- Meanwhile, melt chocolate chips and shortening in a heavy saucepan or
- microwave; stir until smooth. Drizzle over marshmallows.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around
- edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- Remove sides of pan. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 486 calories, 27 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 106 mg cholesterol, 292 mg sodium, 57 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 8 g protein.