- Divide dough into 30 pieces; shape each into a ball. Place 2 in.
- apart on greased baking sheets.
- In a small bowl, whisk cold water and remaining egg; brush over
- dough. Sprinkle with caraway seeds and/or kosher salt. Cover and let
- rise until doubled, about 45 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to
- wire racks.
- Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 roll equals 123 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 211 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1-1/2 starch.