- top. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down. Shape into a loaf. Place in prepared pan. Cover and
- let rise until doubled, about 30 minutes. Combine egg white and
- water; brush over loaf. Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until
- golden brown. Remove from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Yield: 1 loaf (16 slices).
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 138 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 179 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1-1/2 starch.