Rye Bread-Topped Reuben Casserole Recipe
I always get compliments when I take this wonderful casserole to a potluck dinner.—Nita White, Cedar Springs, Michigan
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 30 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 1 can (14 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 1 cup Thousand Island salad dressing
- 1 pound thinly sliced deli corned beef, cut into strips
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 4 to 6 slices rye bread, buttered
- 1. In a large bowl, combine sauerkraut and salad dressing; spread into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with corned beef and cheese.
- 2. Place bread, buttered side up, over top. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through and bubbly. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup equals 705 calories, 44 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 143 mg cholesterol, 3,149 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 41 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC