I always get compliments when I take this wonderful casserole to a potluck dinner.—Nita White, Cedar Springs, Michigan
- 1 can (14 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 1 cup Thousand Island salad dressing
- 1 pound thinly sliced deli corned beef, cut into strips
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 4 to 6 slices rye bread, buttered
- In a large bowl, combine sauerkraut and salad dressing; spread into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with corned beef and cheese.
- Place bread, buttered side up, over top. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through and bubbly. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Reuben Casserole in Casserole Cookbook 2001, p140
Reviews for Rye Bread-Topped Reuben Casserole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review