- 3 heaping tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 3 heaping tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3 heaping tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 to 4 tablespoons milk plus additional as needed
- Mix together peanut butter, butter and vanilla. Stir in confectioners' sugar, cocoa and salt. Add milk, stirring until you reach desired spreading consistency. Use on your favorite layer cake or cupcakes. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Ruthe's Favorite Frosting
Sort By :
"post a picture i want to see what it looks like before i try it!!"
"LOVED this frosting!! I have made it many times with always good results! :P Yum yum!!! :)"
"This is a delicious frosting, however I had to really skimp to frost a nine inch cake. I would try doubling next time. I will definately make again"