- combine the flour, pecans, sugar, nutmeg and cinnamon; set aside.
- Unfold pastry sheets on a lightly floured surface. Roll each pastry
- to 1/8-in. thickness; transfer each to an ungreased baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with pecan mixture. Arrange squash slices to within 1-1/2
- in. of edges, alternating slices of butternut and acorn squash.
- Fold up edges of pastry over filling, leaving centers uncovered.
- Brush pastry with egg. Dot squash with butter. Bake at 375° for
- 35-40 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 2 tarts (8 servings
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 279 calories, 15 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 196 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 4 g protein.