Rustic Ribeyes Recipe
- 3/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 3/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked sweet paprika
- 3 beef ribeye steaks (1 inch thick and 1 pound each)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Set aside 1/4 cup for sauce. Pour remaining marinade into a 2-gallon resealable plastic bag. Add beef; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for up to 8 hours. Drain and discard marinade.
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, brown beef in oil in batches. Transfer to a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, 4-6 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°).
- Meanwhile, in the same skillet, add butter and reserved marinade. Cook and stir over low heat until combined. Serve with steaks. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Rustic Ribeyes in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2012, p178
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Rustic Ribeyes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Christmas Dinner Recipes >
- Christmas Main Dish Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Dinners >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >
- New Year's Dinner Recipes >
- New Year's Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinner Recipes >