- small bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar and cinnamon; cut in
- butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in pecans.
- Sprinkle over batter.
- Bake at 350° for 60-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from
- pans to wire racks. Yield: 2 loaves (16 slices each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 233 calories, 10 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 168 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.