- a 9-in. deep-dish pie plate coated with cooking spray, allowing
- short sides of dough to hang over edges. (Keep remaining phyllo
- covered with plastic wrap and a damp towel to prevent it from drying
- Place remaining phyllo sheets in pie plate in a crisscross fashion
- resembling the spokes of a wheel, spritzing between layers with
- butter-flavored spray. Spread half of rice mixture into crust; layer
- with half of spinach mixture and half of spaghetti sauce. Repeat
- Gently fold edges of dough over filling, leaving center of pie
- uncovered. Spritz with butter-flavored spray. Cover loosely with
- foil; bake at 350° for 45 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes
- longer or until filling reaches 160°. Let stand for 10 minutes
- before cutting. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 341 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 48 mg cholesterol, 745 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 18 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 starch, 1 lean meat, 1 vegetable, 1/2 fat.