- Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until crust is golden brown and
- filling is bubbly. Using the parchment paper, slide tart onto a wire
- rack to cool.
- For raspberry drizzle, place the water, raspberries and sugar in a
- blender; cover and process until pureed. Strain raspberry mixture,
- reserving juice; discard seeds. Serve with tart. Garnish with mint
- if desired.
- Yield: 8 servings (1/2 cup drizzle).
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice with 1 tablespoon raspberry drizzle equals 316 calories, 13 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 148 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.