- Bake 18-20 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool on a wire
- In a large heavy saucepan, combine honey, brown sugar and salt; bring
- to a boil over medium heat, stirring frequently to dissolve sugar.
- Boil 2 minutes, without stirring. Stir in butter and cream; return
- to a boil. Cook and stir 1 minute or until smooth. Remove from heat;
- stir in nuts. Spread over crust.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until topping is bubbly. Cool completely in pan
- on a wire rack. Lifting with foil, remove from pan. Discard foil;
- cut into bars. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 bar equals 199 calories, 13 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 157 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.