- half. Shape each portion into a ball. Place 4 in. apart on a baking
- sheet coated with cooking spray. Pat into 6-in. round loaves. Cover
- and let rise until almost doubled, about 45 minutes.
- In a small bowl, beat egg white and cold water; brush over loaves.
- Bake at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a
- wire rack. Yield: 2 loaves (8 slices each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 175 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 172 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1/2 fat.