Russian Tea Recipe
Friends will appreciate your thoughtfulness every time they sip this tasty tea. Red-hots add a spicy seasonal touch to this easy-to-make gift mix.
- 2 cups orange breakfast drink mix
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup unsweetened instant tea
- 1 envelope (.23 ounce) unsweetened lemonade soft drink mix
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/3 cup red-hot candies
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENT (for each serving):
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place for up to 6 months.
- 2. To prepare hot tea: Place 2 teaspoons tea mix in a mug; stir in boiling water until mix is dissolved. Yield: 1 serving. Yield: About 4-1/4 cups.
Reviews for Russian Tea
Reviewed Jan. 23, 2013
"it is an excellant way to warm up on a cold evening. Fun to share with friends and family at the holidays.I highly recommend"
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC