- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat
- until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the cabbage, salt and
- pepper; cook until cabbage is wilted.
- Punch dough down; roll into twelve 6-in. squares. Top each square
- with 1/3 cup meat mixture. Fold into triangles. Pinch edges tightly
- to seal and place on greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 20
- minutes or until golden brown. Serve hot. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 368 calories, 13 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 56 mg cholesterol, 443 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 14 g protein.