Rumaki Appetizers Recipe
These are a holiday-season "must" in our family. The bacon-wrapped bites are served with a sweet barbecue sauce…which is also good with little smoked sausages.
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 14 whole water chestnuts, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 7 bacon strips, halved
- 1. In a small saucepan, combine the brown sugar, mayonnaise and chili sauce. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil; set aside.
- 2. Place a water chestnut and pineapple chunk on each piece of bacon; roll up bacon and secure with a toothpick. Place on a broiler pan. Broil 4-5 in. from the heat 4-5 minutes on each side or until bacon is crisp. Serve with sauce. Yield: 14 appetizers.
Reviews for Rumaki Appetizers
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC