Rum Chocolate Fondue Recipe
Chocolate fondue with fresh fruit or cubed angel food cake will satisfy any sweet tooth. It makes a tasty appetizer or light dessert.
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- Dash salt
- 1 to 2 tablespoons rum or 1/2 teaspoon rum extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Assorted fresh fruit and angel food cake cubes
- 1. In a small saucepan, combine the chocolate chips, corn syrup and salt. Cook and stir over low heat until chips are melted.
- 2. Remove from the heat. Stir in rum or extract and vanilla until blended. Transfer to a small fondue pot and keep warm. Serve with fruit and cake cubes. Yield: 1 cup.
1/4 cup: 330 calories, 13g fat (8g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 91mg sodium, 58g carbohydrate (45g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Rum Chocolate Fondue
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC