Rudolph Treats Recipe
- 12 miniature pretzels, halved
- 12 fun-size Almond Joy candy bars
- 12 miniature marshmallows, halved
- Black decorating gel
- 12 red M&M's miniature baking bits
- 1. Insert an end from two pretzel halves into each candy bar to form antlers. Gently press the cut side of two marshmallow halves onto each candy bar for eyes; dot with decorating gel.
- 2. For nose, attach an M&M to the top of each candy with decorating gel. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 each: 104 calories, 5g fat (4g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 52mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.
Reviews for Rudolph Treats
"i would use milky ways candy instead"
"These are cute - I just made them. The marshmallows would not stick, so I ended up just using some melted chocolate to hold the eyes on as well as the nose! Very cute!"
"Great activity with two kindergarten grandkids! (Needed extra ingredients for their parents though!!!)"