- 12 miniature pretzels, halved
- 12 fun-size Almond Joy candy bars
- 12 miniature marshmallows, halved
- Black decorating gel
- 12 red M&M's miniature baking bits
- Insert an end from two pretzel halves into each candy bar to form antlers. Gently press the cut side of two marshmallow halves onto each candy bar for eyes; dot with decorating gel.
- For nose, attach an M&M to the top of each candy with decorating gel. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Rudolph Treats
"These are cute - I just made them. The marshmallows would not stick, so I ended up just using some melted chocolate to hold the eyes on as well as the nose! Very cute!"
"Great activity with two kindergarten grandkids! (Needed extra ingredients for their parents though!!!)"
"These are easy and everyone thinks they are so cute!! I used mini chocolate chips for the eyes"