These adorable goodies are simple enough to make for your own gang, and your friends and neighbors, too! Let the kids help you create a new holiday tradition. —Abigail Vandersaul, Saint Paul, Missouri
- 12 miniature pretzels, halved
- 12 fun-size Almond Joy candy bars
- 12 miniature marshmallows, halved
- Black decorating gel
- 12 red M&M's miniature baking bits
- Insert an end from two pretzel halves into each candy bar to form antlers. Gently press the cut side of two marshmallow halves onto each candy bar for eyes; dot with decorating gel.
- For nose, attach an M&M to the top of each candy with decorating gel. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Rudolph Treats in Simple & Delicious November/December 2009, p31
Reviews for Rudolph Treats
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review