Rudolph Cupcakes Recipe
- 1 package white cake mix (regular size
- 1 can (16 ounces) chocolate frosting
- 24 each brown and blue M&M's minis
- 24 miniature marshmallows, halved
- 24 red jelly beans
- 24 miniature vanilla wafers
- 48 miniature pretzels
- Prepare and bake cake mix according to package directions for cupcakes.
- Reserve 2-3 teaspoons frosting; spread remaining frosting over cooled cupcakes. For eyes, using reserved frosting, press an M&M mini into each marshmallow half. Place two eyes on each cupcake. For nose, attach a jelly bean onto each vanilla wafer; place on cupcake. Insert pretzels into cupcakes for antlers. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Rudolph Cupcakes
Sort By :
"I had a tough time getting the animal cookies to stay in place..."
"Since the cupcakes are just a box mix I am rating the decorating. Super ease & cute idea. I used pretzels fo the antlers instead of animal crackers; they looked a lot better. Also, used Cinnamon Imperials for the noses, since that's what I had on hand. My daughter's 2nd grade class loved them."
"Fun and easy for Christmas"
"My nephew and his class loved this cupcakes or pupcakes as my nephew calls them. They turn out super cute. They were a hit. Also I used cherry sours for the noses since i couldn't find red jelly beans."
"I made these last year for our family Christmas get together - they were a big hit, the kids loved them"