Rudolph Cupcakes Recipe
- 1 package white cake mix (regular size
- 1 can (16 ounces) chocolate frosting
- 24 each brown and blue M&M's minis
- 24 miniature marshmallows, halved
- 24 red jelly beans
- 24 miniature vanilla wafers
- 48 miniature pretzels
- Prepare and bake cake mix according to package directions for cupcakes.
- Reserve 2-3 teaspoons frosting; spread remaining frosting over cooled cupcakes. For eyes, using reserved frosting, press an M&M mini into each marshmallow half. Place two eyes on each cupcake. For nose, attach a jelly bean onto each vanilla wafer; place on cupcake. Insert pretzels into cupcakes for antlers. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Rudolph Cupcakes
Sort By :
"I had a tough time getting the animal cookies to stay in place..."
"Since the cupcakes are just a box mix I am rating the decorating. Super ease & cute idea. I used pretzels fo the antlers instead of animal crackers; they looked a lot better. Also, used Cinnamon Imperials for the noses, since that's what I had on hand. My daughter's 2nd grade class loved them."
"Fun and easy for Christmas"