Ruby-Red Pretzel Dip Recipe
Plain pretzels get a pretty coating and tangy taste from this thick, festive blend. Grace Yaskovic of Branchville, New Jersey shares the recipe.
- 1 can (14 ounces) jellied cranberry sauce
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- Red food coloring, optional
- 1. In a saucepan, combine the first seven ingredients; whisk over medium heat until smooth. Combine flour and cold water until smooth; add to cranberry mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Transfer to a bowl; stir in food coloring if desired. Cover and chill overnight. Serve with pretzels. Yield: 2 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 80 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 6 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
Reviews for Ruby-Red Pretzel Dip
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC