Ruby-Red Pretzel Dip Recipe
- 1 can (14 ounces) jellied cranberry sauce
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- Red food coloring, optional
- 1. In a saucepan, combine the first seven ingredients; whisk over medium heat until smooth. Combine flour and cold water until smooth; add to cranberry mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Transfer to a bowl; stir in food coloring if desired. Cover and chill overnight. Serve with pretzels. Yield: 2 cups.
2 tablespoon: 80 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 6mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein .
Reviews for Ruby-Red Pretzel Dip
"I have made this several times and people LOVE it! It tastes great and is so easy to make. I give it as a gift during the holidays. Great as a dip but also makes a great spread on a turkey sandwich."
"I make this dip for every holiday. Everyone can't get enough of it."
"This is the best dip for pretzels. I even spread it on crackers. The is the wonderful and all of my guests over the years have asked for the recipe. Thank you!"
"I love this recipe! I have made it many times and often make it up and put it in a decorated glass canning jar as a gift with a bag of pretzels."