Ruby Raspberry Slaw Recipe
Give ordinary coleslaw a "berry" tangy twist. It's sure to get raves at your next picnic or potluck. —Deborah Biggs, Omaha, Nebraska
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup prepared raspberry vinaigrette
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1. In a large bowl, combine cabbages and carrots. In a small bowl, whisk vinaigrette, mayonnaise and pepper until blended. Add to cabbage mixture; toss to coat. Refrigerate, covered, 10 minutes.
- 2. Top with raspberries. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup equals 122 calories, 11 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 144 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fat, 1 vegetable.
Reviews for Ruby Raspberry Slaw
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC