- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup prepared raspberry vinaigrette
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- In a large bowl, combine cabbages and carrots. In a small bowl, whisk vinaigrette, mayonnaise and pepper until blended. Add to cabbage mixture; toss to coat. Refrigerate, covered, 10 minutes.
- Top with raspberries. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Ruby Raspberry Slaw
"This is a very good recipe. I used a bag of 3 color slaw because my husband does not care for red cabbage. It was delicious."
"My family really liked this coleslaw and it's different than the usual coleslaw we have at picnics. Raspberries really add zip to this salad!!"