Give ordinary coleslaw a "berry" tangy twist. It's sure to get raves at your next picnic or potluck. —Deborah Biggs, Omaha, Nebraska
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup prepared raspberry vinaigrette
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- In a large bowl, combine cabbages and carrots. In a small bowl, whisk vinaigrette, mayonnaise and pepper until blended. Add to cabbage mixture; toss to coat. Refrigerate, covered, 10 minutes.
- Top with raspberries. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Ruby Raspberry Slaw in Taste of Home June/July 2012, p54
Reviews for Ruby Raspberry Slaw
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review