Ruby Fruit Slush Recipe
- 3 quarts tropical fruit punch
- 1 can (46 ounces) DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice
- 1 bottle (48 ounces) cranberry-apple juice
- 4-1/2 cups water
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 liters diet ginger ale or lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1. In a very large bowl or bowls, combine the first five ingredients. Transfer to four 2-qt. freezer containers. Freeze, stirring several times to make slushy. Remove containers from freezer 1-2 hours before serving; stir until slushy. Stir a fourth of ginger ale into each container. Yield: 2 gallons.
1 cup: 108 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 30mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1/2 starch.
Reviews for Ruby Fruit Slush
"it is one of the fastest and easyest recipes i have ever made and it tasts really really reallygood!!!"