Ruby Fruit Slush Recipe
- 3 quarts tropical fruit punch
- 1 can (46 ounces) unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 bottle (48 ounces) cranberry-apple juice
- 4-1/2 cups water
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 liters diet ginger ale or lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1. In a very large bowl or bowls, combine the first five ingredients. Transfer to four 2-qt. freezer containers. Freeze, stirring several times to make slushy. Remove containers from freezer 1-2 hours before serving; stir until slushy. Stir a fourth of ginger ale into each container. Yield: 2 gallons.
One serving (1 cup) equals 108 calories, trace fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 30 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1/2 starch.