Ruby Fruit Slush Recipe
Perfect for the holidays, Sarah Gingerich's rosy refresher puts thirst on ice quite nicely. "My kids love this drink," Sarah shares from Unionville, Missouri.
- 3 quarts tropical fruit punch
- 1 can (46 ounces) unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 bottle (48 ounces) cranberry-apple juice
- 4-1/2 cups water
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 liters diet ginger ale or lemon-lime soda, chilled
- In a very large bowl or bowls, combine the first five ingredients. Transfer to four 2-qt. freezer containers. Freeze, stirring several times to make slushy. Remove containers from freezer 1-2 hours before serving; stir until slushy. Stir a fourth of ginger ale into each container. Yield: 2 gallons.
Originally published as Ruby Fruit Slush in Light & Tasty December/January 2005, p19
Reviews for Ruby Fruit Slush(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 24, 2009
it is one of the fastest and easyest recipes i have ever made and it tasts really really really