Perfect for the holidays, Sarah Gingerich's rosy refresher puts thirst on ice quite nicely. "My kids love this drink," Sarah shares from Unionville, Missouri.
- 3 quarts tropical fruit punch
- 1 can (46 ounces) unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 bottle (48 ounces) cranberry-apple juice
- 4-1/2 cups water
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 liters diet ginger ale or lemon-lime soda, chilled
- In a very large bowl or bowls, combine the first five ingredients. Transfer to four 2-qt. freezer containers. Freeze, stirring several times to make slushy. Remove containers from freezer 1-2 hours before serving; stir until slushy. Stir a fourth of ginger ale into each container. Yield: 2 gallons.
Originally published as Ruby Fruit Slush in Light & Tasty December/January 2005, p19
Reviews for Ruby Fruit Slush
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 24, 2009
"it is one of the fastest and easyest recipes i have ever made and it tasts really really reallygood!!!"