Ruby Apple Salad Recipe
- 1 package (3 ounces) cherry gelatin
- 2 tablespoons red-hot candies
- 1-3/4 cups boiling water
- 1-1/2 to 2 cups chopped apples
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts
- In a bowl, stir gelatin and candies in boiling water until dissolved. Chill until partially set. Fold in apples, celery and walnuts. Pour into a 1-qt. serving bowl. Chill until firm, at least 4 hours. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Ruby Apple Salad(2)
Sort By :
I would give this a 10 if possible. I have made it many time snow. Once I ate the whole bowl in two days. I just can;t get enough of it. So refressing!!!! Definately a keeper. As a matter of fact, I always make sure I have all the ingredients on hand at all times.