Rubbed Sage Lamb Chops Recipe
Rubbed sage adds wonderful seasoning to the lamb loin chops, that also get a little kick from cayenne pepper.
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons rubbed sage
- 1 teaspoon grated onion
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 bone-in lamb loin chops (1 inch thick and 4 ounces each)
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the water, vinegar, oil and seasonings. Pour 1/4 cup into a large resealable plastic bag; add lamb. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill chops, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 4 minutes on each side, basting occasionally with reserved marinade.
- 3. Grill 1-2 minutes longer or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Yield: 2 servings.
2 each: 305 calories, 20g fat (4g saturated fat), 90mg cholesterol, 189mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 29g protein.
Reviews for Rubbed Sage Lamb Chops
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC