Round Steak Supper Recipe
- 4 large potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 beef top round steak (1-1/2 pounds)
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- Pepper and garlic powder to taste
- 1. Place the potatoes in a 3-qt. slow cooker. Cut beef into four pieces; place over potatoes. In a bowl, combine the soup, water, soup mix, pepper and garlic powder. Pour over the beef. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until meat and potatoes are tender. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 583 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 99 mg cholesterol, 1,222 mg sodium, 77 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 48 g protein.
Reviews for Round Steak Supper
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.