Rotisserie Chicken Panini Recipe
This is an ooey-gooey, melty cheese delight that’s packed with bacon, chicken and just enough lemon to tickle your taste buds. –Terri McCarty, Oro Grande, California
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4-1/2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared pesto
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- Dash pepper
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 1/4 pound sliced rotisserie chicken
- 4 slices ready-to-serve fully cooked bacon
- 2 slices smoked part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 slices red onion, separated into rings
- 4 slices tomato
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients; spread half over two bread slices. Layer with chicken, bacon, mozzarella cheese, onion and tomato. Spread remaining mayonnaise mixture over remaining bread slices; place over top. Brush outsides of sandwiches with butter.
- 2. Cook on a panini maker or indoor grill for 3-4 minutes or until bread is browned and cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
1 sandwich equals 653 calories, 42 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 80 mg cholesterol, 996 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 28 g protein.
Reviews for Rotisserie Chicken Panini
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC