- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4-1/2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared pesto
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- Dash pepper
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 1/4 pound sliced rotisserie chicken
- 4 slices ready-to-serve fully cooked bacon
- 2 slices smoked part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 slices red onion, separated into rings
- 4 slices tomato
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients; spread half over two bread slices. Layer with chicken, bacon, mozzarella cheese, onion and tomato. Spread remaining mayonnaise mixture over remaining bread slices; place over top. Brush outsides of sandwiches with butter.
- Cook on a panini maker or indoor grill for 3-4 minutes or until bread is browned and cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Rotisserie Chicken Panini
"This was very good. I did not use the mayo or butter (I used butter spray) to save calories."
"Very, very good. I love to serve panni's for to guests for lunch and this will be at the top of the list. I actually pounded out chicken breast, seasoned and cooked in the Geo Forman grill to use....I did not use the bacon and it was still wonderful. Yes I know everything is better with bacon,.........enjoy as we did."
"We loved it! Mmmm!"
"This was very good!!"
"This was very good. I just used an indoor grill pan and it worked just fine. My husband loved it."
"This is so delicious! Way better than a panini in any restaurant! We also used our George Foreman grill! We will definatly make these again & again! So yummy!"
"We made these twice in one weekend! They were delicious and very simple. I eyeballed the spread ratios and didn't bother to melt the butter. Our george foreman grill was perfect for the sandwiches. Amazing. My husband went crazy for these. Yum!"