- In a large bowl, beat eggs on high speed 3 minutes. Gradually add
- sugar, beating until thick and lemon-colored. Beat in extract and
- reserved cooking liquid. Fold in flour mixture. Pour over rhubarb.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until top springs back when lightly touched.
- Cool 10 minutes before inverting onto a serving plate. Serve warm.
- Yield: 9 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 257 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 57 mg cholesterol, 157 mg sodium, 50 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.