Rosey Raspberry Salad
Whenever I make this salad, people comment on its attractive appearance and wonderful flavor. It's a festive side dish that works well for celebrations throughout the year.
12-14 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 3 packages (3 ounces each) raspberry gelatin
- 3 cups boiling water
- 3 cups raspberry sherbet
- 1 package (12 ounces) unsweetened frozen raspberries
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Add sherbet and
- stir until melted. Chill until syrupy. Add raspberries. Pour into an
- oiled 8-cup mold. Chill until firm. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 77 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 29 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.