Rosemary Zucchini Sticks Recipe
- 2 medium zucchini, peeled
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1. Cut each zucchini in half widthwise, then cut each half lengthwise into quarters. In a shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs and rosemary. In another bowl, beat egg and water.
- 2. Dip zucchini in egg mixture, then coat with crumb mixture. Coat again in egg and crumbs. Arrange on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until tender and golden, turning once. Yield: 4 servings.
4 each: 144 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 53mg cholesterol, 814mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 2g fiber), 7g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1-1/2 starch, 1/2 fat
Reviews for Rosemary Zucchini Sticks
"This recipe is flavorless. I was really disappointed. I will not be making this again."