Rosemary Zucchini Sticks Recipe
"Our family loves zucchini, but fried zucchini has too much fat. So I baked these one day and everybodyeven the grandchildrenthought they were great," writes Betty Jackson of White Pine, Tennessee.
- 2 medium zucchini, peeled
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- Cut each zucchini in half widthwise, then cut each half lengthwise into quarters. In a shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs and rosemary. In another bowl, beat egg and water.
- Dip zucchini in egg mixture, then coat with crumb mixture. Coat again in egg and crumbs. Arrange on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until tender and golden, turning once. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Rosemary Zucchini Sticks in Light & Tasty August/September 2003, p21
Reviews for Rosemary Zucchini Sticks(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 26, 2009
This recipe is flavorless. I was really disappointed. I will not be making this again.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Comfort Food Appetizers >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Diabetic Appetizers >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Healthy Appetizers >
- Healthy Cooking Appetizers >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Finger Foods >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >