Rosemary-Thyme Potatoes Recipe
I love making potato dishes to serve alongside my favorite entrees. Everyone will fall in love with these tender spuds that are perfectly seasoned with rosemary and thyme. —Cathy Brandner, Pierre, South Dakota
- 4 medium red potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons water
- 5 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Place potatoes and water in a 1-1/2-qt. microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on high for 8 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- 2. Combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over potatoes; toss to coat. Cover and cook 1-2 minutes longer or until flavors are blended, stirring once. Yield: 5 servings.
3/4 cup: 170 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 273mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 fat.
Reviews for Rosemary-Thyme Potatoes
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC