I love making potato dishes to serve alongside my favorite entrees. Everyone will fall in love with these tender spuds that are perfectly seasoned with rosemary and thyme. —Cathy Brandner, Pierre, South Dakota
- 4 medium red potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons water
- 5 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes and water in a 1-1/2-qt. microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on high for 8 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- Combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over potatoes; toss to coat. Cover and cook 1-2 minutes longer or until flavors are blended, stirring once. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Rosemary-Thyme Potatoes in Healthy Cooking August/September 2012, p55
Reviews for Rosemary-Thyme Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 16, 2012
"It was so easy using the microwave and they came out great! Very tasty."