- 4 medium red potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons water
- 5 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes and water in a 1-1/2-qt. microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on high for 8 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- Combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over potatoes; toss to coat. Cover and cook 1-2 minutes longer or until flavors are blended, stirring once. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Rosemary-Thyme Potatoes in Healthy Cooking August/September 2012, p55
Reviews for Rosemary-Thyme Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 16, 2012
"It was so easy using the microwave and they came out great! Very tasty."