- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch julienned strips (about 2-1/4 pounds)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients. Add sweet potatoes; shake to coat.
- Arrange in a single layer on two 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 30-35 minutes or until tender and lightly browned, turning occasionally. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Rosemary Sweet Potato Fries
Sort By :
idk why but stars are not lighting up, even though I clicked them...anyway 5 stars! These were AMAZING! Huge hit with kids and hubby. Had never made fries out of sweet potatoes before, so after I had cut the first potato, I was sure the servings had to be off. There is a lot of fries, but after baking I realized they shrink considerably. This will be a regular in our house. Thanks. BTW I made the recipe as written and like I said amazing! :D
A winner. They make the house smell as delicious as they taste.
After reading the reviews, I had to try this recipe! We served them with Chipotle Mayo for dipping. They were fabulous!
Delicious! We made these with Jersey white sweet potatoes and they were great! Will definitely make them again! We had these with Dijon Chicken with grapes (TOH recipe) and it was a complimentary meal!
Delicious! I used Jersey white sweet potatoes and these were very good!
More Recipe Collections
- Baking Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Christmas Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- French Fries >
- Fried Potatoes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Side Dishes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Potato Side Dishes >
- Side Dish Recipes >