Rosemary Sweet Potato Fries Recipe
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch julienned strips (about 2-1/4 pounds)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients. Add sweet potatoes; shake to coat.
- Arrange in a single layer on two 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 30-35 minutes or until tender and lightly browned, turning occasionally. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Rosemary Sweet Potato Fries(6)
Sort By :
Delicious! We made these with Jersey white sweet potatoes and they were great! Will definitely make them again! We had these with Dijon Chicken with grapes (TOH recipe) and it was a complimentary meal!
Delicious! I used Jersey white sweet potatoes and these were very good!
I just tried this recipe for supper tonight (with white and sweet potatoes) and it's outstanding! I will definitely make it again!
These are sooo good! Full and flavor and easy to make! I used 1 tsp dried rosemary and 1/4 tsp garlic powder.
I do not add the salt until the potatoes are cooked. Very tasty!!
More Recipe Collections
- Baking Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Christmas Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- French Fries >
- Fried Potatoes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Side Dishes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Potato Side Dishes >
- Side Dish Recipes >