Rosemary Sweet Potato Fries
A local restaurant got me hooked on sweet potato fries. I started making them at home with different seasonings to match the taste. I'm thrilled with the results! —Jackie Gregston, Hallsville, Texas
4 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch julienned strips (about 2-1/4 pounds)
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine
- the first six ingredients. Add sweet potatoes; shake to coat.
- Arrange in a single layer on two 15x10x1-in. baking pans coated with
- cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, 30-35 minutes or until tender and
- lightly browned, turning occasionally. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 256 calories, 10 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 459 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 3 g protein.