Rosemary Sweet Potato Fries Recipe
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch julienned strips (about 2-1/4 pounds)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients. Add sweet potatoes; shake to coat.
- Arrange in a single layer on two 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 30-35 minutes or until tender and lightly browned, turning occasionally. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Rosemary Sweet Potato Fries(7)
Sort By :
After reading the reviews, I had to try this recipe! We served them with Chipotle Mayo for dipping. They were fabulous!
Delicious! We made these with Jersey white sweet potatoes and they were great! Will definitely make them again! We had these with Dijon Chicken with grapes (TOH recipe) and it was a complimentary meal!
Delicious! I used Jersey white sweet potatoes and these were very good!
I just tried this recipe for supper tonight (with white and sweet potatoes) and it's outstanding! I will definitely make it again!
These are sooo good! Full and flavor and easy to make! I used 1 tsp dried rosemary and 1/4 tsp garlic powder.
More Recipe Collections
- Baking Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Christmas Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- French Fries >
- Fried Potatoes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Side Dishes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Potato Side Dishes >
- Side Dish Recipes >